Toronto Chemical Peels -Beauty Tree Service
ALL HAIL the Chemical Peel!
Our MOST POPULAR service by a long shot! And for good reason.
Chemical peels address so very many skin concerns.
Pigment, sun damage, scarring, pore size, acne, skin tone and texture... The list goes on and on. (Redness is the exception! Chemical peels will not do anything for broken capillaries or general redness)
Let's get one piece of misinformation out there taken care of right away!
"Chemical peels thin the skin"
This is absolutely INCORRECT! Because chemical peels cause damage to the skin, it's natural defense is to build perfectly healthy, NEW skin. You will actually end up with a thicker, stronger skin with a series of peel treatments.
Jessner’s Peel (30 to 45 minutes)
This peel is specifically formulated to assist in the clearing and prevention of Acne and general skin congestion (Blackheads, Whiteheads, Comedones)
Face Chemical Jessner's Peel $150
Neck Chemical Jessner's Peel $75
Hands Chemical Jessner's Peel $75
Chest Chemical Jessner's Peel $quote
Upper Back Chemical Jessner's Peel $quote
Full Back Chemical Jessner's Peel $quote
Glycolic Acid Peels (30 to 45 minutes)
Light to Medium Strengths available. Most effective on fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation from sun damage or scarring. Start with a light peel and work your way up to more aggressive treatment as your skin builds a tolerance during a series of treatments.
Face Chemical Glycolic Peel $150
Neck Chemical Glycolic Peel $75
Hands Chemical Glycolic Peel $75
Chest Chemical Glycolic Peel $quote
Upper Back Chemical Glycolic Peel $quote
Full Back Chemical Glycolic Peel $quote
Kojic Acid Peels (30 to 45 minutes)
Light to Medium strength. Derived from fermented rice. Widely used in the cosmetic industry to lighten and brighten skin. While some caustic skin-whitening agents, like hydroquinone, can permanently damage skin and is a known carcinogenic (Cancer causing), kojic acid is both effective and safe. Our AHA Kojic Acid Peel includes a number of supplementary exfoliators, like lactic acid and glycolic acid, to enhance the lightening, brightening effects of the peel while combating skin conditions like acne.
Face Chemical Kojic Peel $150
Neck Chemical Kojic Peel $75
Hands Chemical Kojic Peel $75
Chest Chemical Kojic Peel $quote
Upper Back Chemical Kojic Peel $quote
Full Back Chemical Kojic Peel $quote
TCA Peels (30 to 45 minutes)
Light to Medium Strength Peel Treatment. Reveals fresh, smooth, glowing skin with moderate down-time and “shedding” or peeling. Assists in clearing acne due to it’s anti-bacterial properties. Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced and uneven/blotchy skin is improved. This is a more aggressive peel treatment and is best suited to those who have tolerated acids well in prior treatments.
Face Chemical TCA Peel $150
Neck Chemical TCA Peel $75
Hands Chemical TCA Peel $75
Chest Chemical TCA Peel $quote
Upper Back Chemical TCA Peel $quote
Full Back Chemical TCA Peel $quote
BENEFITS OF HAVING A CHEMICAL PEEL
Best results achieved with a series of 4-6 treatments, spaced 2-4 weeks apart.
- Rejuvenates uneven skin tone. Blotchy skin, melisma and hyper-pigmentation can create an uneven skin tone and add years to your look. A chemical peel can penetrate deep enough to remove the layer of darker skin to smooth your skin tone giving it a more youthful appearance.
- Removes signs of photo-aging. Exposure to UV rays is the leading cause of fine lines and wrinkles. Chemical peels remove the layer of skin that is affected by sun damage to leave behind a fresh and smooth layer of new skin.
- Acne management. If you’re suffering from acne, a chemical peel may be a valuable part of your treatment program. Lighter peels such as Jessner’s Peels are more appropriate for sensitive and acne-prone skin, and can help clear up inflammation and reduce the appearance of dark acne scars after a few months of treatment. Use peels in addition to Eminence Organics Clear Skin product line.
- Lightening of the skin. Sun damage, poor diet, stress or even a lack of rest can leave you with a dull and ruddy complexion. Chemical peels can brighten up your skin quickly giving it a radiant glow.
- Little downtime. When compared to other ablative services, chemical peels require little downtime for really great results. It varies from zero to 7 days for a light peel to 14 days for a deep peel. And downtime basically means peeling skin.
- Fast and simple procedures. The process of applying the chemical peel solution rarely takes longer than 15-20 minutes. You can be in and out of your skin care professional’s office within an hour.
- Stimulates collagen growth. Chemical peels stimulate collagen production by creating a “wound”. Because collagen is a building block of skin tissue, it helps skin feel firm and reduces laxity. Additional collagen also means fewer lines and wrinkles!