Updated April 16, 2021
We are currently closed for services due to restrictions set by Ontario Government.
Products are available online or by phone order.
Curbside pick-up is available (BUT SUSPENDED FROM APRIL 17, 2021 THRU APRIL 21, 2021).
Another update will be made as more news becomes available.
NEW PROTOCOLS FOR VISITS TO THE CLINIC
1. Covid-19 Health Screening Checklist and any documents requiring review or signature will be sent to you via email before your appointment. You will need to review and sign them digitally before coming into the clinic.
2. Kindly use your phone and the restroom before attending your appointment.
3. Arrive on time for your appointment, unaccompanied. Appointments can only be held for 10 minutes.
If you are early, it is asked that you wait outside the office until it is time you will be seen.
4. Arrive with a mask on, and leave on until you are in the treatment room.
5. Please try to bring only necessary items to your appointment.
6. Your temperature may be taken to confirm you are not running a fever.
6. Sanitize your hands and refrain from touching things.
7. Go directly to your treatment room.
8. Keep talking and mouth breathing to a minimum, whenever possible.
8. Ask about touchless payment options if you are uncomfortable with cash.
9. Re-sanitize your hands before leaving the clinic.
If you have any questions or concerns, PLEASE do not hesitate to let us know!
We are all adjusting to a "new normal", at least for the time being. If you feel something has been missed, or needs attention in any way, we want to hear from you!
It's imperative to us that everyone feel safe and confident to come back to the office.
Until then continue social distancing, take care and stay happy, healthy and hydrated!
If you have any questions or concerns, we are available by phone from 11am - 5pm, Monday through Saturday to answer your questions. Alternately, you may e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org